It is 2021, and almost every WordPress theme provides an option to add a featured image on WordPress posts. However, not all the themes allow you to hide the featured image. So, if you want to know how to hide a featured image in WordPress posts, this write-up will come in handy for you.
Using a WordPress plugin to hide features image
If your current theme does not support hiding a featured image and you also don’t want to use a new theme, you can use a WordPress plugin to get the job done.
Here are some plugins you can use:
Hide featured image on all single page/post
Here are the steps:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Plugin and then click on Add New .
- You will find a search bar on the top right. Type “Hide featured image on all single page/post”
- Click on ‘Install’ to install the plugin.
- Click on ‘Activate’ to activate the plugin.
After Activate it will automatically Hide all the featured image on all single page/post.